What Will I Learn?
- Master different stretching techniques and when to use them
- Increase your knowledge of human anatomy and physiology
- Become more aware of your posture and ways to improve it
- Increase your joint range of motion
- Improve your core strength, balance, and flexibility
- This course is open to all levels.
- No previous fitness or mobility training is required.
- It’s recommended that you consult with your physician or personal trainer before starting any exercise program.
A complete guide to the fundamental concepts of flexibility and mobility training
When you hear the word “stretch,” what comes to mind? Do you get flashbacks to your high school gym teacher forcing you to stretch before volleyball – head to knees, limbs feeling like they’re being torn off? Whatever comes to mind, believe this: stretching to increase flexibility is really, really good for you. And increasing flexibility to improve your mobility is even better!
Ultimately this course is designed to help you improve your flexibility and increase your range of motion. We’ll begin by introducing the concepts of stretching and mobility, and explore how they affect your posture and daily functions. You’ll learn how to assess your posture, locate deficiencies, and make improvements to boost your overall health and avoid injury.
This is followed by the main event: a series of HD videos where each exercise is described and demonstrated. In the mobility videos, we’ll go through key stretches, debunk common misconceptions, and share the how and why behind it all. These combine the elements of flexibility while incorporating core strength, balance, and movement efficiency.
The result? A stronger, more flexible you!
This course is built at a beginner to advanced beginner level. No previous movement or fitness experience is required as the exercises and sequences are broken down and created at an open level that is accessible to all.
- 44+ Lessons on topics ranging from posture to types of stretching
- 30+ Stretching exercises and mobility sequences broken down with step by step instruction in video and pictures
- 1 Quiz to test your knowledge and help you master the material
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone looking to increase mobility and flexibility
- Personal trainers
- Trainers looking to improve their client’s mobility
- Trainers looking for new ways to train clients
- Movement coaches
- Fitness enthusiasts looking for a new way to work out