To give shoppers the fun of shopping at a better price in 2017 Ashish Sharma and Shristi Sharma launched Apkaabazar. The site brings in multiple shopping forums in one platform for the convenience of the customers. Understanding the norm of the day that is the proclivity of shopping online as an affiliate marketing website Apkaabazar.com showcases various deals and discounts that are offered by various online shopping websites.
Though there are quite a few affiliate marketing websites in the market the features that set it apart from the rest is it offers money saving solution in shopping by bringing in various deals, offers, and discounts on a variety of items. The site offers its customers a variety of products to choose from like latest trending fashionable dresses, apparels, accessories for men, women, children, and babies, beauty products, electronic and its accessories, household and novelty products, home decor products, furniture, travel and luggage items and its accessories, books, gifts, health and medical supplies, groceries and even ordering fast food from good restaurants. One such site that Apkaabazar.com showcases on its website is Swiggy.
What is Swiggy?
In 2014 Sriharsh Majety, Nandan Reddy and Rahul Jaimini started Swiggy in Bangalore. Within these few years, the startup company can boast of having 5,000,000 installations of their application for ordering food in India. Currently, they have tied up with over 25,000 restaurants and hires local boys for the food delivery. Though Swiggy offers their services only in 13 cities in India currently they are planning to expand their services all over India.
Swiggy offers a wide variety of food to select from. While ordering food a customer can select from Popular brands, Free Deliveries, Offers Around You, Express Delivery, Vegetarian Option, Pocket-Friendly, and What’s New apart from the discounts and other offers that are also showcased on the website.
Why Online Food Ordering is the fad?
One of the most important aspects that have given rise to online food ordering is the convenience it provides to the customers. Hence to the customers are retain it is important that restaurants go into online food service by teaming up with food delivery services like Swiggy.
Studies have shown that restaurants and eateries that give the customers the option of ordering online have seen a significant rise in their revenue as the demand for online food order is on a steady rise. Also, those restaurants that fear of losing customer interaction by going online are untrue. While the customers would not talk directly to the restaurant but they definitely talk and give their feedback to the person who is delivering the food. Furthermore, there is more accuracy in ordering and also serving the order. A phone conversation can always be unclear hence muddling the order. Online ordering lessens that risk as no talking is involved rather just click the options to place the order.
Another added benefit for restaurants by giving the option of ordering food online is they can collect crucial data about customers. While third-party orders give the restaurant an insight on what is selling the most, an in-house ordering service allows the restaurant to customize the guest experience by collecting the data of the sales. Furthermore, a third party food delivery service will give a restaurant more exposure than just engaging in an in-house delivery service.
8 Reasons to Order Food Online
The market and the system for food delivery are changing and it is veering towards online ordering. Most restaurants, even some high-end ones are now offering online food delivery services because the customer base is boosting in the online sector and therefore bringing in more revenue. Restaurants and eateries now teaming up with food delivery services like Swiggy in India so that their food can be delivered at the customer’s doorstep. The eateries are also adding special online food ordering features, like the special online menu, easy to use features and customer friendly online ordering services thus making it more lucrative for the customers. Added to these customers are going online to order food because its convenient, easy and transparent. Here are eight factors that lead to people order food online.
1. Just A Click: Studies have shown that 69% of customers order food online using mobile apps. So basically on the way back to home while waiting in traffic, on a break or on a bus ride after a long hectic day people can place the order from the app rather than go home and call the restaurant.
2. Less Waiting Period: With the option to place an order while on the go it reduces the waiting period. The customer does not have to wait hungrily with impatience for the food to be delivered. Rather place the order at a time by calculating when they want it to be delivered.
3. The comfort of Your Home: Often after a long day of work it is always nice to have food at the comfort of your home while wearing the PJs, use your hand and not think about restaurant etiquette. With online food service, a customer can have the food delivered at home and eat it while watching the favourite television serial or a movie and not bother chit-chatting with anyone.
4. Less Frustration: With online food ordering there are fewer chances of misunderstanding and hence less frustration. Ordering food on the phone can often result in a misunderstanding between the customer and the restaurant usually due to noise. So a simple mistake can ruin the entire order for the customer. Ordering online leaves no room for misunderstanding since the specifications and the preferences are directly from the customer.
5. Simpler Menu: Most restaurants that opt for online food services come up with an easier, simpler menu for online customers. At times they are even cheaper items so that they can allure online customers. Often they also change menus, provides special discounts and item of the day for online customers so they can be impelled to buy it.
6. Less Hassle: As a customer, you can take a long time to decide on what to order without someone breathing down your neck to place the order. Also, while having the food you do not have to wait for the starter and then the main course, you can mix and match your food as per your wish. Hence less hassle as a customer.
7. 24x7 Delivery Service: There are many restaurants and eating joints that offer 24x7 food but it is not always possible to go there at any time of the day. Online food delivery service ensures that as a customer you get the food delivered any time of the day from the restaurant that you order from, even if it is middle of the night.
8. Mix and Match: As a customer, you might want to order one item from one place and another food item from another place. A person can always think of having pizza and then gulab jamun for dessert. While this would not be possible when ordering food at a pizzeria but with online food service option you can do that.
Why Choose Swiggy?
There are several food delivery apps and sites that are available in the market but Swiggy is different. People who have used the service of Swiggy often vouch for them it is because of few factors like:
No Minimum Delivery Charge: Unlike many online food delivery services Swiggy does not charge any fee for its service. As a customer's you can order as much or as little you want without having to pay any minimum order value.
Wide Range of Selection: At Swiggy a customer can order healthy or a hearty meal any time of the day, ie. Morning to midnight. Most well-known franchises like Dominos, Pizza Hut, KFC, McDonald's, and more have teamed up with Swiggy to get their food items at the customer’s doorstep.
Fast Delivery: With Swiggy the service is lightning-fast, i.e. they serve the food to you hot.
Track The Service: Swiggy allows its customers to track the service, i.e. from the time you have ordered at the restaurant to your doorstep, you can live track the order.
Use Ratings: As a customer, you can select a restaurant, food, cost and time to select it. All the food items in the Swiggy app come with images so you know what you are ordering.
Easy Payment: With Swiggy the method of payment is easy as there are multiple options like Paytm, Mobiwik, debit or credit card, and even cash on delivery when the food is delivered to you.
Discounts: Swiggy often offers discounts and coupons to its customers that you can use while checkout. All a customer has to do is enter the coupon code to avail the discount.
Apkaabazar brings in all the coupons and offers that Swiggy has to offer to its customers. Instead of going on the app and getting confused about the offers and coupons, Apkaabazar just brings them to you so as a customer you can select the one that fits your option while ordering your food.