Apkaabazar.com was started with the vision to bring in multiple online shopping sites in one platform. For the convenience of the customers, Apkaabazar.com showcased various deals and discounts the online shopping websites offered. With a wide range of products and a variety of websites, Apkaabazar.com is becoming one of the fastest growing online shopping websites in India. There are quite similar websites in the Indian market but the feature that sets Apkaabazar.com apart from the others is it offers money saving solution in shopping by bringing in various deals, offers, and discounts on a variety of items.
The site offers its customers a variety of products to choose from like latest trending fashionable dresses, apparels, accessories for men, women, children, and babies, beauty products, electronic and its accessories, household and novelty products, home décor products, furniture, travel and luggage items and its accessories, books, gifts, health and medical supplies and groceries. A customer can select from all these products with a click of a button but the best part of Apkaabazar.com is that a customer can find great deals and offers while purchasing the items from the site. Since Apkaabazar.com brings in multiple online shopping websites with their deals in a single place the customers have the choice to select the best deal among the many featured on the forum. Jabong is one such website whose deals Apkaabazar.com brings to its customers. What is Jabong?
Launched in 2012 was co-founded by Arun Chandra Mohan, Praveen Sinha, Lakshmi Potluri and Manu Kumar Jain and according to The Economist, the Indian fashion and lifestyle e-commerce site had a gross sales between US$100 to 150 million. This figure along with the number of dispatches it made, i.e. 6,000 orders per day in 2013 showcases that the products offered by the company were in high demand among the customers.
Though the actual founders of the company left Jabong after Flipkart acquired it through its fashion subsidiary Myntra in 2016 for US$70 million. The revenue of the company enjoys a steady rise. In 2016 Jabong had gross revenue of 32.6 million Euros in its first-quarter, it was a 14% increase from 2015’s first-quarter net revenue. Jabong is expanding every year by adding new brands to its product portfolio, with a primary focus on bringing in international brands. One such brand that Jabong can boast of is Dorothy Perkins; a UK brand that had been inspiring women’s dressing and fast fashion for over a century now. In 2017 Jabong became the third largest e-commerce site globally to partner with Dorothy Perkins.
Jabong offers its customers a choice of 1000 plus brands to select from with over 90,000 products. The e-commerce site though well known for its apparels, shoes, accessories for women, men and kids also offer home decor and furniture. The company has also teamed up with Bollywood celebrities and several films like Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, and Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania to launch its products and establish the company as a brand. Jabong even organised and launched the India Online Fashion Week in 214. The objective was to provide a platform for amateur, aspiring designers, stylists, models, and photographers.
Why Shop Online For Apparels: 12 Reasons
Online shopping is no longer a novelty rather a practical way of shopping. There are certain benefits and the market is still not saturated with online marketing portals. Online shopping is not limited to buying groceries or booking hotels and getting flight tickets, now people are getting their clothes from there too, even films have been made about online shops offering best of the apparels available in the market. So why is shopping online for clothes the new favourite among the millennials? Here are 12 reasons:
1. Do not have to carry the products: With preserving the environment being the major concern of every shop and rightfully so we now have to pay extra to get carry bags for our purchase. Also, it is quite cumbersome to carry 10 apparel bags after a shopping spree. Online shopping lets you enjoy the purchase without the botheration of carrying the bags or paying extra for them.
2. Be adventurous: Have you ever had creative juices flowing through your brain after a good meal and a glass of wine? Have you wondered what your room might look like with some zebra print rugs, or how you will look in a jumpsuit but never had the courage to check it out while being sensible? With online shopping, you do have the chance to be a bit crazy after enjoying a session of wine with friends. The platform gives you the option to be adventurous.
3. Easy to return: You do not have to make a split-second decision at the changing room of a store whether you want a dress or not. With online fashion shopping, you can buy multiple dresses and check them out at the comfort of your home. If you do not like them it is easy to return them provided you do not take off the tags.
4. It’s evolving: One of the most evolving markets is the online shopping sector. It understands the demand of the customers so they are pushing the boundaries with various easy and user-friendly apps. Partnering with coveted brands and bringing even special items solely for online customers.
5. Gifting made easy: Forgot a birthday, or an anniversary of a friend, do not fret. Online shops allow you to buy the gift and get it delivered to the address of your friend. You can also include a notecard if you want.
6. Privacy: No one likes the weird stare while buying lingerie or personal items that one gets in the shop. It is also at times embarrassing to rummage through such personal products in a shop. Online fashion shops give the customer the option to search through the products in privacy without thinking of the odd and judgemental looks from fellow customers or shopkeeper.
7. Offers and coupons: E-commerce portals often provide various offers and coupons to its customers. Several deals are given, which the customers can utilise to save some money.
8. Reviews: You cannot find a review for a dress or an accessory when buying from a shop. While shopping for a product, be it a dress, jewellery or any accessory as a customer you can check out the reviews about the product, the merchant and the brand.
9. Cheaper rates: Most online fashion sites offer a variety of products and apparels at a very good price. Often the products are cheaper than the high street shops but the quality is still the same, so why spend more?
10. No queue, no crowd: Enjoy the bliss of shopping with your PJs on while sipping your favourite beverage and binge-watching a series that you are lagging behind with. You do not have to waste time in a queue and neither push your way through crowds to get your hand on the last item that is on the rack.
11. Convenience: You have a party to attend in a week’s time and you are busy with work, finishing late and no time to go to a store, what will you do? Also, you do not want to repeat your dress. With online shopping, you can buy a dress anytime and from anywhere without you having to worry the shop will be closed. Online shops give the customers the option to shop 24X7, 365 days a week from anywhere.
12. Less temptation: How many times have you gone to a shop and bought things that you did not need but bought them anyway because they were appealing? Well, most of us have been quite guilty of doing that and it is not your fault. Most shops are designed to tempt you to buy things so they can make money. With online shopping, you will buy the product or dress that you need, as there is no subliminal advertising.
With all these advantages there has been a significant rise in online shopping in the fashion industry. A study conducted in the UK in 2011 revealed that online apparel shopping is preferred by 45% of people for all the above reasons. So it is time that you try it out too if you have not already. Why choose Jabong?
While there are several online fashion stores, Jabong is one of the leading online stores. While it provides all the above benefits of online shopping the impressive revenue figures and collaboration with international brands showcase the speciality of the company. Still, here are a few other reasons why you should opt for Jabong:
• Easy return policy.
• Cash on delivery option.
• Over 1000 brands to choose from.
• Has partnered with multiple coveted international brands in apparel, accessories and jewellery sections.
• Good customer care service.
• Special festival and seasonal sales and discounts.
With the help of Apkaabazar.com, you can checkout the regular deals and sales that Jabong offers to its customers. You no longer have to the witch-hunt for the sales or deals offered by the site rather get all the deals from Jabong on Apkaabazar.com, every day.